Thursday, May 06, 2004

BMW

Pearl Agency Manager Achmad Surijo, confused in offering his 1996 318i red maroon BMW. Yesterday, he called and asked me, whether I knew someone who interested to that luxurious car. He was going to sell his car 140 million rupiahs. But I thought it was to expensive. I guessed, it was about 80-90 million rupiahs.

But this afternoon, the ex market worker called me, and asked me how to advertised in Pos Kota daily newspaper. I told him that several years ago, the clasification advertising in that paper was about 8 thousand rupiahs per row. And minimum it took two rows. I guided him to came himself to Pos Kota's main office at Jalan Gajah Mada, Central Jakarta.

Why he wanted to sell his old BMW --the bonus from CNI? Of course. Because he wants to get the new and better one from CNI! He said that he wanted the news type of BMW, maybe the 5 series. Do you want to know why he choose another BMW? He afraid if his new car's brand identical with public transportation! (you know, Mercedes Benz coud be identical with public transportation, because it produces buses, neither BMW).

Jakarta, May 6

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home